- Preventive and curative maintenance
- Hotline and remote maintenance
- Spare parts
- On-site service
- Training courses
Our after-sales service is founded on 5 essential pillars intended to satisfy your requirements and ensure the durability of the equipment:
- Preventive and curative maintenance: thanks to our specialist technicians, we provide preventive and curative maintenance to ensure that your equipment is in good working order. We also provide maintenance contracts which enable us to plan the preventive operations and satisfy your demands.
- Hotline and remote maintenance: In many cases, we are able to address customer issues remotely by phone or by accessing the machine directly using TeamViewer installed on all standard machines.
- Spare parts: we stock a broad selection of consumables and common spare parts at our Connecticut office. We encourage a partnership relationship with customers to provide us with their consumption forecast so that we are able to maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- On-site services: If we are unable to resolve issues remotely, our technicians and engineers can visit your site.
- Training courses: we provide regular training courses adapted to the needs of our customers relating to our platforms, software and products.