OEM soldering robot for integrator
The mta OEM soldering robot for integrator can be used for semi or fully automatic operations of selective point to point soldering from above.
Thanks to its unique concept, the OEM robot is delivered to the system’s manufacturer with a process guarantee.
The OEM robot can be equipped with any of mta’s soldering heads: soldering iron, induction, microflame; except for the mta MLH45 laser head.
The 3 or 4 axes of the OEM robot are fully programmable through the mta-MotionEditor software, including soldering parameters such as:
- Solder quantity, wire feed speed, preheating/postheating times, automatic tip cleaning cycle intervals and other parameters for each soldered point.
With its flexible and modular concept, the OEM robot can be fully and easily integrated into a production line.
The main features of our OEM robot include:
- Welded frame construction
- 4-axis soldering robot, Y-axis in the base to also present parts to the operator
- 300x300mm or 500×500 working area
- Industrial PC controller with Embedded Windows® operating system
- Intuitive menu-driven mta MotionEditor software
4 reasons to choose the mta OEM soldering robot
- The X, Y, and Z axis use ball-screw actuators for precise actuation with a repeatability of ±20 μm to assure the process is accurate and delivers consistent quality.
- Properly designed heads are fairly heavy, so large DC stepper motors are used that provide the strength needed to actuate the head quickly.
- The OEM platform offers a high flexibility in terms of mechanical and electrical integration i.e. it can be easily and securerly integrated into the customer’s machine.
- Intuitive menu-driven mta MotionEditor software.
Each machine is specifically tailored to the customer’s application, but the standard OEM soldering robot comes well-equipped:
- 3 axis cartesian robot
- Complete soldering head according to the chosen technology
- Tip cleaner depending on the chosen head
- Air preparation system
- Industrial panel PC with touch screen
- Full-size keyboard
- Rotary axis
- Specific fixture
- Fume extraction system depending on the chosen head
- Monitoring camera
- Recentering camera
- Part presence sensor
- Part height measuring sensor
- Automated sponge humidification system depending on the chosen head
- Working area 300 x 300 x 100 mm or 500 x 500 x 200 mm
- Cartesian robot 3 or 4 axes (option: axis T)
- Shift of axes point by point
- Positioning repeatability ±20 μm
- Speed X and Y: <250mm/s, Z <150mm/s, T <=3.14 rad/s
- Electronic control industrial PC
- Operating system WINDOWS
- Programming HMI Windows oriented
- Interfaces ethernet / USB port / serial port
- Execution mode standalone or slave with PLC via I/O interface
- X, Y and Z axes actuation DC Brushless motors; T Axis: step by step motor
- Power supply 230/115V – 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 1.1 kVA
- Air pressure max. 6 bar
- Dimensions 756 x 585 x 933 mm
- Weight ~150 kg
Selective soldering solutions
PDF - mta_selective_soldering_05.2017.pdf /8.3 mb
Classic soldering iron
mta’s classic iron head for soldering robots is our most popular soldering technology. Probably because most customers are upgrading from hand soldering with the iron.
mta typically selects the iThe mta typically selects the induction head for soldering robots soldering joints that have a high thermal mass and require more heat to solder.nduction head for soldering robots soldering joints that have a high thermal mass and require more heat to solder.