NVD mono-component dispenser
The NVD mono-component volumetric dispenser can be integrated on most of our standard dispensing platforms including: MRC500, TR300, OEM, and station.
The main features of our NVD dispenser include:
- Automatic volumetric dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products down to small volumes
- Intended for gluing, potting, coating and greasing processes
- Piston and cylinder made of ceramic
- Material pre-heating possible
3 reasons to choose the mta NVD mono-component dispenser
- Volumetric dispensing offers a very high precision compared to other dispensing techniques.
- No seals in the piston-cylinder system resulting in reduced maintenance.
- Simple setting of dispensing parameters via numerical controller.
- Deposit of mono-component silicone adhesive in a defined sequence for sticking both parts together
- Watch glass
- Deposit of mono-component glue around the watch glass to stick onto the watch case
- Electronic module
- Conformal coating of an electronic circuit with a mono-component UV adhesive
The standard NVD mono-component dispenser comes well-equipped:
- Dispensing head structure
- Ceramic piston and cylinder
- Needle cleaning unit
- Needle according to application
- Purge bin
Options within mta platforms:
- Monitoring camera
- Robot recentering camera
- Needle recentering system
- Vision quality control
- Part presence sensor
- Part height measuring sensor
- Automated sponge humidification system
- Container with or without mixer
- Cartridge with holder
- Level detection – tank or cartridge
- Complete handling of material processing system e.g. recirculation, material pre-heating, etc.
- Dispenser volume per stroke 0.1 to 1’250 mm³
- Repeatability >99%
- Power supply controller 230V/50-60Hz
- Air pressure max. 6 bar
- Dispenser dimensions 93 x 117.5 x 386 mm
- Dispenser weight ~3.5 kg
Volumetric dispensing solutions
PDF - mta_volumetric_dispensing_10.2017 / 7.5 mb
MRC500 dispensing robotic cell
The PC controlled mta MRC500 robotic cell is a standard automatic dispensing machine with a working area is of 500x500mm. It can be used for semi or fully automated volumetric dispensing operations.
TR300 dispensing table-top robot
The PC controlled mta TR300 table-top robot is a standard automatic dispensing robot with a working area of 300×300 mm. It is used for semi-automated volumetric dispensing operations.
OEM dispensing robot for integrator
The PC controlled mta OEM dispensing robot for integrator can be used for semi or fully automatic volumetric dispensing operations.
Dispensing station for integrator
For applications that do not require the flexibility of a robot, a simple mta dispensing station is available. It allows semi or fully automatic volumetric dispensing operations.