MRC500 dispensing robotic cell
The PC controlled mta MRC500 robotic cell is a standard automatic dispensing machine with a working area is of 500x500mm. It can be used for semi or fully automated volumetric dispensing operations.
The MRC500 can be equipped with all the established of mta dispensing heads: NVD mono-component dispenser, NBD two-components dispenser, mini-NVD mono-component dispenser, mini-NBD two-components dispenser, CFD continuous flow mono-component dispenser, CBD continuous flow two-components dispenser, CD cartridge mono-component dispenser and jet dispenser.
The 3 axes of the MRC500 are fully programmable through the mta MotionEditor software including dispensing parameters such as:
- Volume to be dispensed, dispensing speed, mixing ratio as well as other related dispensing parameters e.g. unlimited quantity of points, linear or circular beads.
Thanks to its flexible and modular concept, the MRC500 has an open architecture. It can therefore easily be integrated into existing production lines with pallet conveyors or a rotary table.
3 reasons to choose the mta MRC500 dispensing robotic cell
- The mta MRC500 is both purposes-built and standardized. The advantage of being purpose-built is that there was no need to compromise functionality around pre-defined limitations. The advantage of standardizing the design is that it does not come with the heavy cost associated with one-off custom machines.
- The X, Y, and Z axis use ball-screw actuators for precise actuation with a repeatability of 20 microns to assure the process is accurate and delivers consistent quality.
- Properly designed heads are fairly heavy, so large DC stepper motors was used that provide the strength needed to actuate the head quickly.
Each machine is specifically tailored to the customer’s application, but the standard MRC500 dispensing robotic cell comes well-equipped:
- 3 axis cartesian robot
- Complete dispensing head
- Needle cleaning unit
- Purge bin
- Safety guarding and light curtain (on semi-automated systems)
- Industrial PC
- Full-size keyboard and screen
- Signal tower
- Specific fixture
- Conveyor integration
- Manual double slide
- Manual safety door
- Monitoring camera
- Robot recentering camera
- Needle recentering system
- Vision quality control
- Second screen
- ESD protection kit
- Part presence sensor
- Part height measuring sensor
- Automated sponge humidification system
- Container with or without mixer
- Cartridge with holder depending on the head
- Level detection – tank or cartridge
- Complete handling of material processing e.g. recirculation, material pre-heating, etc.
- Working area 500 x 500 x 200 mm or 300 x 300 x 200 mm (MRC300)
- Cartesian robot 3 axes
- Shift of axes point by point or linear interpolation
- Positioning repeatability ±20 μm
- Speed X and Y: <300mm/s, Z <150mm/s
- Electronic control industrial PC
- Operating system WINDOWS
- Programming HMI Windows oriented
- Interfaces ethernet / USB port / serial port
- Execution mode standalone or slave with PLC via I/O interface
- X, Y and Z axes actuation servomotors
- Power supply 400/208V – 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 1 kVA
- Air pressure max. 6 bar
- Dimensions 1’425 x 1’420 x 2’250 mm
- Weight ~650 kg
Volumetric dispensing solutions
PDF - mta_volumetric_dispensing_10.2017 / 7.5 mb
NVD mono-component dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products down to small volumes
NBD two-components dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of two-component liquid or viscous products down to small volumes
Mini-NVD mono-component dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products down to very small volumes
Mini-NBD two-components dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of two-component liquid or viscous products down to very small volumes
CFD continuous flow mono-component dispenser
Automatic or manual dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products including loaded material
CBD continuous flow two-components dispenser
Automatic or manual dispensing of two-components liquid or viscous products including loaded material
CD mono-component cartridge dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products including loaded material
With the growing demands of miniaturization and cycle time reduction, the jetting offers faster speed, high precision and more flexibility in terms of accessibility and trajectories.