With the growing demands of miniaturization and cycle time reduction, the jetting offers faster speed, high precision and more flexibility in terms of accessibility and trajectories. This contactless dispensing technique uses pneumatic or piezoelectric actuated valves to propel droplet of fluids out of the nozzle which results in dots of small size and volume.
As there is no contact with the surface and no necessity of a needle, the fluid can be dispensed into tight spaces along any trajectory such as thin lines, sharp corners, etc. However the major asset of propelling small dots from above the working surface is that no Z-motion is required, thereby significantly increasing speed and reducing cycle time.
The jet dispenser can be integrated in most of our standard dispensing platforms including: MRC500, TR300, OEM, and station.
The main features of our jet dispenser head include:
- High frequency dispensing of low volume droplets with low and high viscosity products
- Ability to dispense into tight spaces with all shape trajectories
- Simple setting of the dispensing parameters via numerical controllersuch as drop size, pulse time, etc.
3 reasons to choose the jet dispenser
- Advantageous cycle time as no vertical motion is needed.
- No contact to the working surface and no needle – low maintenance.
- Heating of the valve seat to ensure high degree of repeatability of the drop volume.
- High precision dispensing of glue, lubricating oil and grease, point by point, multipoints or in line for watch movements and components as well as micro-mechanisms
The standard jet dispenser comes well-equipped:
- Jetting dispenser structure
- Purge bin
Options within mta platforms:
- Monitoring camera
- Robot recentering camera
- Vision quality control
- Part presence sensor
- Part height measuring sensor
- Automated sponge humidification system
- Container with or without mixer
- Level detection – tank or cartridge
- Complete handling of material processing system e.g. recirculation, material pre-heating, etc.
- Typical volume per drops 0.002 to 5 mm²
- Dispensing drop quantity* max. 330 per second
- Nozzle heating temperature* max. 100°C
- Repeatability >97%
- Power supply controller 230V/50-60Hz
- Air pressure max. 6 bar
- Dispenser dimensions* 22 x 90 x 160 mm
- Dispenser weight ~0.5 kg
*other possibilities upon request
Volumetric dispensing solutions
PDF - mta_volumetric_dispensing_10.2017 / 7.5 mb
MRC500 dispensing robotic cell
The PC controlled mta MRC500 robotic cell is a standard automatic dispensing machine with a working area is of 500x500mm. It can be used for semi or fully automated volumetric dispensing operations.
TR300 dispensing table-top robot
The PC controlled mta TR300 table-top robot is a standard automatic dispensing robot with a working area of 300×300 mm. It is used for semi-automated volumetric dispensing operations.
OEM dispensing robot for integrator
The PC controlled mta OEM dispensing robot for integrator can be used for semi or fully automatic volumetric dispensing operations.
Dispensing station for integrator
For applications that do not require the flexibility of a robot, a simple mta dispensing station is available. It allows semi or fully automatic volumetric dispensing operations.