mta’s COVID-19 ProtocolMarch 24, 2020
mta automation, inc. is taking appropriate and reasonable measures to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and community. This is not a full account of mta’s COVID-19 Protocol. This post is intended to make you aware of those protocols that might impact our customers, so that you can plan or adapt as needed. Note, these policies only apply to the North American market and will be in place until further notice.
Temporary Policy Changes (Updated July 8)
- Our US employees are practicing social distancing in the office.
- We are not currently accepting guests or making visits to customers. Nevertheless, we have many options available for virtual visits including the ability to service machines remotely using TeamViewer already installed on all of our standard machines.
- Our supply chain for standard parts and consumables is operating as normal, and we can to accommodate orders of all sizes. Please note, there may still be delays on some special or custom parts.
- Our shipping department is operating as normal with daily shipments.
- Unfortunately, the Electrical Wire Process Technology Expo scheduled for May and The ASSEMBLY Show scheduled for October have been canceled for 2020. However, we have already registered to exhibit in these shows again in 2021. As always, we are happy to host virtual tours and provide tests on your products at any time.
- We will post updates here and our LinkedIn page, Facebook, and Twitter feeds (please consider subscribing to one of our social media outlets if you are not already.)
As of this update, we do not expect any major disruption in our ability to service our customers. If you have emergencies or other special requirements, our entire staff is working. Please feel free to reach out to us as you normally would contact us.
Please stay safe, mta automation, inc.