When it is necessary to solder electronic components, with high accuracy and absolute repeatability, many factors need to be taken into consideration to guarantee high-quality results. We call on the expertise of highly-qualified specialists to conduct in-depth tests in our laboratory. They assess the appropriate soldering method for each individual application resulting in a soldering process validation.
The aim of our test program is essentially to check the feasibility of the tasks to be carried out, while enabling us to provide a process guarantee for each specific customer application.
Our soldering laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment incorporated into standard robotic bench top and systems. The soldering equipment available means that wires and tin pastes with or without lead can be handled.
Equipment available in our soldering laboratory:
- 3D solder joints inspection
- 45/60W diode laser head
- 80/150W iron heads
- Micro-flame head
- Induction head – different power ratings
- Multiple-axis robotic cells for applications simulation – different sizes
- Temperature profile controller
- And many others
The tests are useful to:
- Simulate production working conditions
- Analyze test data as a support in selecting equipment
- Ensure that the equipment complies with the customer specifications and is suitable to guarantee the required performances
- Research new equipment designs
- Improve the efficiency of the existing processes
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information concerning the services proposed by our laboratory or to ask for a quote. The process soldering test fees are refundable upon purchase of a production equipment.