When it is necessary to solder electronic components with high accuracy and absolute repeatability, many factors need to be taken into consideration to be able to guarantee high-quality results. Calling on the expertise of highly-qualified specialists, in-depth tests are conducted in our laboratory to assess the appropriate soldering method for each individual application.
The aim of our test program is essentially to check the feasibility of the tasks to be carried out while enabling us to provide a process guarantee for each specific customer application.
Our soldering laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment incorporated into standard robotic bench top and systems. The soldering equipment available means that wires and tin pastes with or without lead can be handled.
Equipment available in our soldering laboratory:
- 3D solder joints inspection
- 45/60W diode laser head
- 80/150W iron heads
- Micro-flame head
- Induction head – different power ratings
- Multiple-axis robotic cells for applications simulation – different sizes
- Temperature profile controller
- And many others
The tests can be useful to:
- Simulate production working conditions
- Analyze test data as a support in selecting equipment
- Ensure that the equipment complies with the customer specifications and is suitable to guarantee the required performances
- Research new equipment designs
- Improve the efficiency of the existing processes
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information concerning the services proposed by our laboratory or to ask for a quote. The process soldering test fees are refundable if a production equipment is purchased.