Soldering station for integrator
For applications that do not require the flexibility of a robot, a simple soldering station is available. It allows semi or fully automatic operations of selective point to point soldering from above.
The modularity of slides and standard elements enable to find a solution adapted to the customer’s application.
The station can be equipped with any of mta’s soldering heads: soldering iron, induction, microflame; except for the mta MLH45 laser head.
2 reasons to choose the mta soldering station
- High flexibility in terms of mechanical and electrical integration.
- Guaranteed turnkey process within reasonable costs.
Each machine is specifically tailored to the customer’s application, but the standard soldering station includes the following equipment:
- Dedicated aluminum profile frame
- Pneumatic axes
- Complete soldering head according to the chosen technology
- Tip cleaner depending on the chosen head
- Specific fixture
- Fume extraction system depending on the chosen head
- Monitoring camera
- Automated sponge humidification system depending on the chosen head
- Working area according to the customer’s need
- Axes pneumatic
- Controller mta controller available upon request
- Interfaces via I/O
- Power supply without controller 24VDC
- Power supply with mta controller 230/115V – 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 1.1 kVA
- Air pressure max. 6 bar
- Dimensions from 470 x 630 x 810 mm to specific dimensions
- Weight variable from 50 kg to 100 kg
Selective soldering solutions
PDF - mta_selective_soldering_05.2017.pdf /8.3 mb
Classic soldering iron
The mta soldering iron is the most popular soldering technology probably because most customers are looking to upgrade from hand soldering with the iron.
The mta induction soldering head is typically used in applications with a high thermal mass that require more heat. Other heating methods must allow time for the heat to migrate from outside-in;