OEM dispensing robot for integrator
The PC controlled OEM dispensing robot for integrator can be used for semi or fully automatic volumetric dispensing operations.
Thanks to its unique concept, the OEM robot is delivered to the system manufacturer with a process guarantee.
The OEM robot can be equipped with all the established mta dispensing heads: NVD mono-component dispenser, NBD two-components dispenser, mini-NVD mono-component dispenser, mini-NBD two-components dispenser, CFD continuous flow mono-component dispenser, CBD continuous flow two-components dispenser, CD cartridge mono-component dispenser and jet dispenser.
The 3 axes of the OEM robot are fully programmable through the mta MotionEditor software, including dispensing parameters such as:
- Volume to be dispensed, dispensing speed, mixing ratio as well as other related dispensing parameters e.g. unlimited quantity of points, linear or circular beads.
With its flexible and modular concept, the OEM robot can be fully and easily integrated into a production line.
4 reasons to choose the mta OEM dispensing robot
- The X, Y, and Z axis use ball-screw actuators for precise actuation with a repeatability of ±20 μm to assure the process is accurate and delivers consistent quality.
- Properly designed heads are fairly heavy, so we use large DC stepper motors that provide the strength needed to actuate the head quickly.
- The OEM platform offers a high flexibility in terms of mechanical and electrical integration i.e. it can be easily and securerly integrated into the customer’s machine.
- Intuitive menu-driven mta MotionEditor software.
Each machine is specifically tailored to the customer’s application, but the standard OEM dispensing robot comes well-equipped:
- 3 axis cartesian robot
- Complete dispensing head
- Needle cleaning unit
- Purge bin
- Safety guarding and light curtain (on semi-automated systems)
- Industrial panel PC with touch screen
- Full-size keyboard
- Specific fixture
- Monitoring camera
- Robot recentering camera
- Needle recentering system
- Part presence sensor
- Part height measuring sensor
- Automated sponge humidification system
- Container with or without mixer
- Cartridge with holder depending on the head
- Level detection – tank or cartridge
- Working area 300 x 300 x 200 mm or 500 x 500 x 200 mm
- Cartesian robot 3
- Shift of axes point by point or linear interpolation
- Positioning repeatability ±20 μm
- Speed X and Y: <250mm/s, Z <150mm/s
- Electronic control industrial PC
- Operating system WINDOWS
- Programming HMI Windows oriented
- Interfaces ethernet / USB port / serial port
- Execution mode standalone or slave with PLC via I/O interface
- X, Y and Z axes actuation DC Brushless motors
- Power supply 230/115V – 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 1.1 kVA
- Air pressure max. 6 bar
- Dimensions 756 x 585 x 933 mm
- Weight ~150 kg
Volumetric dispensing solutions
PDF - mta_volumetric_dispensing_10.2017 / 7.5 mb
NVD mono-component dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products down to small volumes
NBD two-components dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of two-component liquid or viscous products down to small volumes
Mini-NVD mono-component dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products down to very small volumes
Mini-NBD two-components dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of two-component liquid or viscous products down to very small volumes
CFD continuous flow mono-component dispenser
Automatic or manual dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products including loaded material
CBD continuous flow two-components dispenser
Automatic or manual dispensing of two-components liquid or viscous products including loaded material
CD mono-component cartridge dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products including loaded material
With the growing demands of miniaturization and cycle time reduction, the jetting offers faster speed, high precision and more flexibility in terms of accessibility and trajectories.