MultiFlex dispensing system
The MuliFlex high precision multidispensing system is the solution for volumetric multidispensing of small product quantities. This system is mainly used for applications in the medical, pharma, food or packaging industries.
The MultiFlex is a very compact solution to answer the multidispensing needs. It consists of a series of mta Mini-NVD mono-component dispensers which can be controlled independently.
Furthermore, each Mini-NVD dispenser is equipped with its own electrical controller and can be set with specific dispensing parameters. This smart solution has many advantages, especially in terms of maintenance. In addition, thanks to the «Plug and Play» system, the changeover of the dispenser is carried out in no time.
The MultiFlex system configuration is adapted to the customer’s requirements with up to several hundred units working in parallel.
5 reasons to choose the mta MultiFlex dispensing system
- Volumetric dispensing offers very high precision compared to other dispensing techniques.
- No seals in the piston-cylinder system resulting in reduced maintenance – easy changeover of each unit with a Plug and Play system.
- Can be proposed with or without electrical controller – each mini-NVD has its own embedded controller.
- Simple setting of dispensing parameters.
- Very compact solutions for multidispensing purposes.
- Contact lenses
- Production of contact lenses
- Dispensing of monomer
Each machine is specifically tailored to the customer’s application, but the standard MultiFlex dispensing system comes well-equipped:
- Number of mini-NVD according to the customer’s needs
- Ceramic pistons and cylinders
- Embedded controller in each Mini-NVD
- Complete handling of material processing
For 1 Mini-NVD
For 32 Mini-NVD (example)
|Dispenser volume per stroke||0.1 to 160 mm³||32 x 0.1 to 160 mm³|
|Power supply controller||230V/50-60Hz||230V/50-60Hz|
|Air pressure||max. 6 bar||max. 6 bar|
|Dimensions||32.5 x 233 x 116 mm||610 x 630 x 433 mm|
|Weight||~1 kg||~50 kg|
Volumetric dispensing solutions
PDF - mta_volumetric_dispensing_10.2017 / 7.5 mb
Mini-NVD mono-component dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products down to very small volumes
Material processing system
For the liquid handling and its preparation, Unitechnologies offers the integration of custom-designed emptying, feeding and preparation systems. Barrels up to 200 liters, Hobbock containers as well as smaller original pails of liquid or viscous materials are emptied, degassed, recirculated and processed accordingly in order to provide the best material preparation for the future dispensing process. These feeding systems are adapted to the process requirements.
MRC500 dispensing robotic cell
The PC controlled mta MRC500 robotic cell is a standard automatic dispensing machine with a working area is of 500x500mm. It can be used for semi or fully automated volumetric dispensing operations.
TR300 dispensing table-top robot
The PC controlled mta TR300 table-top robot is a standard automatic dispensing machine with a working area of 300×300 mm. It is used for semi-automated volumetric dispensing operations.
The increasing demands from customers in terms of quality, precision and repeatibility lead to increasing levels of automation. However, when production batches are small or products widely dissimilar, the cost of sophisticated equipment can place automation beyond the reach of many would-be users. Therefore, the TR300 combines flexibility with the required high levels of process quality and repeatability, all at reasonable cost.
The TR300 can be equipped with all the established mta dispensing heads: NVD mono-component dispenser, NBD two-components dispenser, mini-NVD mono-component dispenser, mini-NBD two-components dispenser, CFD continuous flow mono-component dispenser, CBD continuous flow two-components dispenser, CD cartridge mono-component dispenser and jet dispenser.
The 3 axes of the TR300 are fully programmable through the mta MotionEditor software including dispensing parameters such as:
- Volume to be dispensed, dispensing speed, mixing ratio as well as other related dispensing parameters e.g. unlimited quantity of points, linear or circular beads.
3 reasons to choose the mta TR300 dispensing table-top robot
- The TR300 is purpose-built and is user friendly. There was no compromise on the dispensing head design to fall within the lower payload of off-the-shelf table-top robots.
- Intuitive menu-driven mta MotionEditor software.
Each machine is specifically tailored to the customer’s application, but the standard TR300 dispensing table-top comes well-equipped:
- 3 axis cartesian robot
- Complete dispensing head
- Needle cleaning unit
- Purge bin
- Safety guarding and light curtain (on semi-automated systems)
- Air preparation system
- Industrial PC
- Full-size keyboard and screen
- Specific fixture
- Monitoring camera
- Robot recentering camera
- Needle recentering system
- Vision quality control
- Second screen
- ESD protection kit
- Part presence sensor
- Part height measuring sensor
- Automated sponge humidification system
- Container with or without mixer
- Cartridge with holder depending on the head
- Level detection – tank or cartridge
- Complete handling of material processing system e.g. recirculation, material pre-heating, etc.
- Signal tower