MPS700 bottom side selective iron soldering machine Soldering Soldering platforms
MPS700 bottom side selective iron soldering machine
As a complement or an alternative to wave, mini-wave and traditional selective soldering techniques, the MPS700 bottom side selective soldering machine provides maximum accessibility and meets mass production requirements of quality, reliability and cycle times.
The iron head is equipped with a powerful heating element and a high precision wire feeder. The solder point positions are adjusted using a compact vision system close to the iron head. A 4-axis system guarantees quick and precise movements.
The MPS700 can be equipped with mta classic soldering iron head and MSH150 soldering iron head.
The main features of our MPS700 include:
- Welded frame construction
- 4-axis cartesian robot
- 700x700mm working area
- Conveyor with adjustable width which meets SMEMA electrical and mechanical standards, ensuring quick and easy integration into production lines
- Integrated indexing and clamping system accurately locates boards and holds them in position
- Automatic and quick realignment of the solder point positions using a high performance vision system
8 reasons to choose the mta MPS700 soldering machine
- Soldering iron can reach points inaccessible by other soldering machines.
- Fluxing of boards is not required before soldering.
- Quick and easy change of solder alloys – swap the solder spool.
- Very low maintenance – no solder tanks, dross, or flux residue to clean.
- Automatic realignment of solder points for precise process control.
- Taylor individual soldering parameters for each point.
- Ability to process a wide range of PCB dimensions.
- Quick and easy integration thanks to SMEMA standards.