Mini-NVD mono-component dispenser
The mini-NVD mono-component volumetric dispenser can be integrated on any of our standard dispensing platforms including: MRC500, TR300, OEM, station and MultiFlex.
The main features of our mini-NVD dispenser include:
- Automatic volumetric dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products down to very small volumes
- Compact design allowing the use of Mini-NVD as series with the desired quantity (multidispensing)
- Both motor control card and pneumatic valve are integrated into each single Mini-NVD providing individual plug and play system
- Piston and cylinder made of ceramic
- Material pre-heating possible
5 reasons to choose the mta mini-NVD dispenser
- Very compact dispenser with embedded controller that can be easily integrated and controlled.
- Volumetric dispensing offers very high precision compared to other dispensing techniques.
- No seals in the piston-cylinder system resulting in reduced maintenance.
- Simple setting of the dispensing parameters via numerical controller
- Can be proposed within an mta machine or as a standalone component.
- Contact lenses
- Production of contact lenses
- Dispensing of monomer
The standard Mini-NVD mono-component dispenser comes well-equipped:
- Dispensing head structure
- Ceramic piston and cylinder
- Needle cleaning unit
- Needle according to application
- Purge bin
Options within mta platforms:
- Monitoring camera
- Robot recentering camera
- Needle recentering system
- Vision quality control
- Part presence sensor
- Part height measuring sensor
- Automated sponge humidification system
- Container with or without mixer
- Cartridge with holder
- Level detection – tank or cartridge
- Complete handling of material processing system e.g. recirculation, material pre-heating, etc.
- Dispenser volume per stroke 0.1 to 160 mm³
- Repeatability >99%
- Power supply controller 230V/50-60Hz
- Air pressure max. 6 bar
- Dispenser dimensions 32.5 x 270.5 x 116 mm
- Dispenser weight ~1 kg
Volumetric dispensing solutions
PDF - mta_volumetric_dispensing_10.2017 / 7.5 mb
MultiFlex dispensing system
The mta MuliFlex high precision multidispensing system is the solution for volumetric multidispensing of small product quantities. This system is mainly used for applications in the medical, pharma, food or packaging industries.
MRC500 dispensing robotic cell
The PC controlled mta MRC500 robotic cell is a standard automatic dispensing machine with a working area is of 500x500mm. It can be used for semi or fully automated volumetric dispensing operations.
TR300 dispensing table-top robot
The PC controlled mta TR300 table-top robot is a standard automatic dispensing robot with a working area of 300×300 mm. It is used for semi-automated volumetric dispensing operations.
OEM dispensing robot for integrator
The PC controlled mta OEM dispensing robot for integrator can be used for semi or fully automatic volumetric dispensing operations.
Dispensing station for integrator
For applications that do not require the flexibility of a robot, a simple mta dispensing station is available. It allows semi or fully automatic volumetric dispensing operations.