Material processing system
For the liquid handling and its preparation, Unitechnologies offers the integration of custom-designed emptying, feeding and preparation systems. Barrels up to 200 liters, Hobbock containers as well as smaller original pails of liquid or viscous materials are emptied, degassed, recirculated and processed accordingly in order to provide the best material preparation for the future dispensing process. These feeding systems are adapted to the process requirements.
Additional to supplying its mta standard dispensing equipment, Unitechnologies provides the possibility for complete integration of other brands of dispensing equipment; this includes complete software integration as well as validation and capability tests prior to its realization.
The dispensing process validation tests and the machine capability analysis are realized in the mta dispensing lab. Production of golden samples and batches are carried out under real conditions to benchmark achievable quality levels. Furthermore, Unitechnologies provides additional equipment for quality checks on the dispensed parts such as micro-cutting devices, analytical scales, high speed vision system and optical measuring tools.
- Contact lenses
- Industry: pharma
- Application: production of contact lenses
- Process: dispensing of monomer
- Furniture damper
- Industry: household appliances
- Application: Filling of a furniture damper
- Process: dispensing of mono-component silicon oil
- Industry: automotive
- Application: selective conformal coating of a sensor
- Process: globtop dispensing of two-components Epoxy
- Electronic box
- Industry: automotive
- Application: sealing of an automotive electronic box
- Process: dispensing of mono-component silicon beads
Volumetric dispensing solutions
PDF - mta_volumetric_dispensing_10.2017 / 7.5 mb
MRC500 dispensing robotic cell
The PC controlled mta MRC500 robotic cell is a standard automatic dispensing machine with a working area is of 500x500mm. It can be used for semi or fully automated volumetric dispensing operations.
TR300 dispensing table-top robot
The PC controlled mta TR300 table-top robot is a standard automatic dispensing machine with a working area of 300×300 mm. It is used for semi-automated volumetric dispensing operations.
The increasing demands from customers in terms of quality, precision and repeatibility lead to increasing levels of automation. However, when production batches are small or products widely dissimilar, the cost of sophisticated equipment can place automation beyond the reach of many would-be users. Therefore, the TR300 combines flexibility with the required high levels of process quality and repeatability, all at reasonable cost.
The TR300 can be equipped with all the established mta dispensing heads: NVD mono-component dispenser, NBD two-components dispenser, mini-NVD mono-component dispenser, mini-NBD two-components dispenser, CFD continuous flow mono-component dispenser, CBD continuous flow two-components dispenser, CD cartridge mono-component dispenser and jet dispenser.
The 3 axes of the TR300 are fully programmable through the mta MotionEditor software including dispensing parameters such as:
- Volume to be dispensed, dispensing speed, mixing ratio as well as other related dispensing parameters e.g. unlimited quantity of points, linear or circular beads.
3 reasons to choose the mta TR300 dispensing table-top robot
- The TR300 is purpose-built and is user friendly. There was no compromise on the dispensing head design to fall within the lower payload of off-the-shelf table-top robots.
- Intuitive menu-driven mta MotionEditor software.
Each machine is specifically tailored to the customer’s application, but the standard TR300 dispensing table-top comes well-equipped:
- 3 axis cartesian robot
- Complete dispensing head
- Needle cleaning unit
- Purge bin
- Safety guarding and light curtain (on semi-automated systems)
- Air preparation system
- Industrial PC
- Full-size keyboard and screen
- Specific fixture
- Monitoring camera
- Robot recentering camera
- Needle recentering system
- Vision quality control
- Second screen
- ESD protection kit
- Part presence sensor
- Part height measuring sensor
- Automated sponge humidification system
- Container with or without mixer
- Cartridge with holder depending on the head
- Level detection – tank or cartridge
- Complete handling of material processing system e.g. recirculation, material pre-heating, etc.
- Signal tower
NVD mono-component dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products down to small volumes
NBD two-components dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of two-component liquid or viscous products down to small volumes
Mini-NVD mono-component dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products down to very small volumes
Mini-NBD two-components dispenser
Automatic volumetric dispensing of two-component liquid or viscous products down to very small volumes
CFD continuous flow mono-component dispenser
Automatic or manual dispensing of mono-component liquid or viscous products including loaded material
CBD continuous flow two-components dispenser
Automatic or manual dispensing of two-components liquid or viscous products including loaded material